Monday, August 31, 2015

August Paper Pumpkin Take 3

 
Finally, the last sample from the Paper Pumpkin kit that arrived in August...

 
I have part of the cut up box on the page as well as the piece of Chalkboard paper that I had cut out a circle from to use on a card...

 
There is a piece of English Garden designer series paper added as well as some Winter Wonderland vellum.

 
The sentiment is from Friendly Wishes and I found some other fun embellishments to add as well.

 
Make sure to get in line for next month's fun kit!  You can purchase one by clicking here.
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!