Monday, August 24, 2015

Collect Moments

 
When I began working on this page, I envisioned a background looking like water...I am not entirely convinced I achieved that, but I still am happy with the way it turned out.

 
For the background I used the Watercolor Wash stamp set and used Lost Lagoon, Soft Sky and Pool Party inks randomly.  Then I added some images from Work of Art with Bermuda Bay ink and some sequins.

 
The elements on the page all come from the Let's Get Away Project Life card collection and accessory kit.  Behind the card that has the title, I added a piece of Calypso Coral that was embossed with the Large Polka Dots folder.

 
I added a brights designer button as an accent as well...

 
Supplies:
Let's Get Away Project Life card collection and accessories kit
Lost Lagoon, Soft Sky, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay ink
Watercolor Wash, Work of Art
Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral
large polka dot folder
sequins
designer series buttons
 
 
post signature

1 comment:

Cary said...

Kris, I love this! XXXOOO

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!