Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Celebrate Everything

 
Yesterday in the printer's tray project I shared with you, I used the All about everything stamp set that was a bonus in this month's Paper Pumpkin subscription and I have used it in the card below.  I will share it again tomorrow on a scrapbook page I created.

 
For this card, I paired the stamp set with some Botanical gardens designer vellum (SAB 2016) and 1" dotted lace trim. 

 
Supplies:
All about everything
Basic Black, Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush ink
Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder card stock
1" dotted lace trim
Botanical gardens designer vellum (SAB 2016)
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!