Saturday, April 23, 2016

A Little Something Cute

 
I decided to put together a baby card using some Botanical Gardens designer vellum paper and the Baby's First framelits. 


 
I first embossed the Pink Pirouette card stock with the Large polka dots folder and then cut out the onsie.  Then I added the vellum to the card base before adding the Pink Pirouette layer.

 
I added the onsie I cut out to the inside of the card.
 
Supplies:
Something to Say
Watermelon Wonder ink
Botanical Gardens designer vellum (SAB 2016)
Watermelon Wonder, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White card stock
Large polka dots folder
Baby's First framelits
basic rhinestones
Pool Party glitter ribbon
circle and scallop punches
 
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!