Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Party Wishes

 
For this card, I chose to use some Kraft card stock as my base.  It also opens up rather than to the side as most of my  cards do.  The layout is quite simple, using some Perfectly Artistic (SAB 2016) designer series paper and a Tea lace paper doily as my background.

 
I also added a strip of Glitter tape (SAB 2016) to the designer series paper, it doesn't look too shiny on the picture but in person it looks much more fun!
 
Supplies:
Party Wishes
Bermuda Bay ink
Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Kraft card stock
Glitter tape (SAB 2016)
Perfectly Artistic dsp (SAB 2016)
tea lace paper doilies
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!