Wednesday, April 20, 2016

One Tiny Word


This card started out with the pieces of Pool Party card stock that were in my scrap pile.  I decided to add some washi tape to one of the pieces and some Wildflower Fields dsp (SAB 2016) behind it before adding it to a card base.
 

 
Then I stamped the side with an image from Stamp A Bag and added the sentiment and some designer buttons.

 
I love playing with the scraps, I just end up with way too many of them :)
 
Supplies:
One Big Meaning, Stamp a Bag
Pool Party, Old Olive ink
Whisper White, Pool Party, card stock
washi tape
designer buttons
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!