Friday, April 15, 2016

April Stamp Club Projects


I wanted to go with a spring theme somewhat this month with my projects.  For that purpose, I chose the Helping me Grow stamp set for one of the cards and also on the layout. 

 
On the first card, I also used the Watercolor Wash and Gorgeous Grunge stamp sets and several of the In colors that will be retiring soon.

 
After I made this one, I decided to change the ink color for the background from Pear Pizzazz (on the above card) to Soft Sky.  It looks much better although I didn't take a picture of that one. 

 
I went with one of my favorite designer series papers on the second card - Timeless Elegance and used a stamp from a retired hostess set for the sentiment.

 
Supplies:
Helping Me Grow
Gorgeous Grunge
Watercolor Wash
Basic Black, Blackberry Bliss, Pear Pizzazz, Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey ink
Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Perfect Plum, Pink Pirouette, Soft Suede, Old Olive, Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Shimmery White card stock
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!