Thursday, April 7, 2016

March Paper Pumpkin Take 1


 
A little late with sharing these projects from the March Paper Pumpkin, but better late than never, right?  The first two pictures are the cards as they were intended. 
 

 
The closed version above and the open version below...

 
The next two pictures were some of my variations and I will share a few more of those with you tomorrow. 

 
I just cut up some of the pieces and added a piece of Pink Pirouette card stock to the one at the top and on the bottom, I cut apart the card base and added it to a base of Pool Party.
 
 
Remember, if you sign up by April 10th, you will receive an extra (and FREE stamp set) to celebrate the 1 millionth kit being shipped last month!
 
You can sign up here or purchase a subscription right here!
 

post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!