Monday, April 4, 2016

Happy Times

 
This is another layout I put together at a scrapbooking retreat, I did separate pages for each of my kids, using photos that were a little different.  Each layout is similar and I used the Project Life Happy Times collection on all of them, but they are basically personalized.  This is Wyatt's page...

 
I added a few buttons to the page as well as some photo mats, but otherwise the elements are from the Project Life collection.

 
I love using the Project Life cards as titles on pages, every time I get a new collection I look through the cards for title ideas!

 
Supplies:
Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Island Indigo card stock
Project Life Happy Times collection
Regals buttons
journaling pen
 


post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!