Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Hello Baby


I knew I needed a baby shower card recently and thought I would play with the Swirly Bird stamp set and see what happened.  Since I wanted a baby boy card, I chose Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, and Tempting Turquoise as my colors.


I punched out the boat and larger circle with the 1 3/4" and 2" circle punches...


The sentiment comes from the Crazy about you stamp set and I just cut the words out with a scissors.

Supplies:
Swirly Bird, Crazy about you
Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, and Tempting Turquoise ink
Very Vanilla, Old Olive and Tempting Turquoise card stock
circle punches



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!