Tuesday, November 1, 2016

My Freshman


While I am sharing all of the kids school picture scrapbook pages this week, there isn't' a huge difference in them, but I thought I would share them all anyway.  Today is my oldest son's page.  I chose a Delightful Dijon background and used some Serene Scenery designer series paper and the same Project Life collection - Moments like These...


The number is again cut out with the Large Numbers framelits...


Supplies:
Delightful Dijon, Basic Black card stock
Large Numbers framelits
Moments like These Project life collection
Serene Scenery dsp




No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!