Monday, November 21, 2016

Online Extravaganza and Treat Bags


Stampin' Up! has their annual online extravaganza starting today and going through next Monday!  Don't miss out on the great deals, including some one day only deals today and next Monday.  You can click on the picture below to start shopping! 

https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx

Halloween came and went without me posting these little treat bags I made for our neighbor's granddaughters.  I put pieces of Halloween Night specialty paper inside a cello bag, added some candy and then put on a topper using the same paper. 


I added a tag stamped with the Suite Seasons stamp set and decorated it with Halloween Night enamel dots and metallic enamel shapes. 


I used the Tag Topper punch to make the hole and added some Glitter ribbon.


Supplies:
Suite Seasons
Basic Black ink
Whisper White card stock
Halloween night specialty paper
Tag topper punch
Metallic enamel shapes
Halloween Night enamel dots
Cello bags

post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!