Friday, November 18, 2016

Enjoy the Little Things


Well, if things work out like I hope they do in a few hours I will be really enjoying the little things - a weekend scrapbooking retreat with lots of my great friends!  Since I am writing this post a week early, my hope is that we won't be still digging potatoes so I can get to the retreat!  I am in need of some down time and friends, it has been a long haul this harvest season.


These notebooks were really easy to dress up since they already had the cute chevron covers.  I textured some Whisper White card stock with the Cable Knit folder and stamped my sentiments, added some mats and some ruched ribbon and I had some fun little notebooks ready to go.



Supplies:
Layering Love
Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy ink
Whisper White, Basic Black, Tip Top Taupe card stock
ruched ribbon
notebooks
Cable Knit folder



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!