Thursday, November 24, 2016

Here for You

Happy Thanksgiving! 

The card I am sharing today doesn't have anything to do with Thanksgiving, but here it is anyway....


I started with a sponge brayer and Peekaboo Peach ink on some Whisper White card stock.  Then I added my images and colored in some of the flower.  Next, I added some glitter with the Wink of Stella clear glitter brush on the petals.


A little corrugated paper, linen thread and Serene Scenery designer series paper and the card was compete.

Supplies:
You've Got This
Basic Black, Peekaboo Peach, Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party ink
Crumb Cake, Whisper White card stock
Serene Scenery dsp
Corrugated paper
linen thread
Wink of Stella clear glitter brush



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!