Thursday, November 17, 2016

See the Smile


I love the sentiments in Thankful Thoughts and paired a couple of them with the Helping Me Grow stamp set for this card. 


I stared off with a Festive folder embossed background on Wild Wasabi card stock and then stamped my images and sentiments on Crumb Cake card stock.



The flowers are colored in with Peekaboo Peach and Wild Wasabi ink.

Supplies:
Helping Me Grow, Thankful Thoughts
Basic Black, Wild Wasabi, Peekaboo Peach ink
Wild Wasabi, Crumb Cake card stock
Festive folder
Playful Palette washi tape



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!