Friday, November 25, 2016

In My Thoughts


I have two different takes on the same sentiment for you today.  Each card uses the same two stamp sets - Rose Wonder and Kinda Eclectic. 


For the first one, I added a piece of Serene Scenery designer series paper to the middle of my card base and added Early Espresso on either side of it that is popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals. 


Then I added a strip of Delightful Dijon card stock, burlap ribbon and my sentiment layer.


The second card showcases some By the Shore designer series paper and some randomly stamped leaves in the background.


I chose some Tip Top Taupe mini striped ribbon.

Supplies:
Rose Wonder, Kinda Eclectic
Early Espresso, wild Wasabi ink
Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Night of Navy, Delightful Dijon card stock
burlap ribbon
Tip Top Taupe 5/8" mini striped ribbon
ovals framelits
By the Shore dsp
Serene Scenery dsp

Don't forget to shop our awesome online sales!  These deals only last through Monday and there will be some one day only sales Monday you won't want to miss as well!
Click on the picture below to shop.

https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx

post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!