Friday, February 2, 2018

January 2018 Paper Pumpkin Alternative Project


I am planning to let my daughter use the January Paper Pumpkin kit for her class's valentine's day cards, you can see in the video below what they will look like.  There is a perfect number of them for her class with one leftover for me to play with! 


I again made an alternative project using a scrapbook page.  The pocket card is cut open and placed as the background behind the photo mats.  The other accent pieces are also included and I added a couple True Gentleman buttons on the heart as well.


The background card stock is Rich Razzleberry...


Supplies:
January 2018 Paper Pumpkin kit
Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White card stock


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!