Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Blooming Baskets



I made a few cards using the Blooming Basket Bundle which is one of the new Sale-a-bration releases that came out recently.  The bundle includes a stamp set called Blooming Baskets and an embossing folder called Basket Weave.


I used my Stampin' Blends to color in the basket and the background and left the cards without sentiments (at least for now).  I chose the Crumb Cake, Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blends and used both the light and dark colors.  The background is done with the Ivory color.


Supplies:
Blooming Baskets (SAB 2018)
Memento Black ink
Stampin' Blends
Whisper White, Crumb Cake card stock
Basket Weave folder (SAB 2018)


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!