Tuesday, February 20, 2018

February Stamp Club Projects


For this month's Stamp Club projects, I focused on Occasions catalog items for the most part.  The Painted with Love specialty paper was the focus of two of them and the Waterfront stamp set was the focus of the third.


The Waterfront card is sentiment free and I used the Stitched Shapes framelits to highlight some of the images.


For the second card, I paired the Hold on to Hope stamp set with the Painted with Love specialty paper...


And finally on the layout, used colors that coordinated with the specialty paper and also added some punched pieces using the 1 1/4" scallop circle, 1 3/8" scallop circle and 1 1/2" circle punch.


As always, if you think these look like fun - contact me for more details to try out or join our monthly stamp club!


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!