Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Brusho Butterfly Basics



For this card, I used some Brusho Crystals and water on watercolor paper and added an image from the Butterfly Basics stamp set in Memento Black ink after it was dry.  I think the background colors got a little too dark for this image so I will have to try something different on the leftover pieces.  


I also added some Shimmer ribbon (SAB 2018) for a little accent and left off any sentiments for now.  


Supplies:
Butterfly Basics
Memento Black ink
Whisper White, Bermuda Bay card stock
Watercolor paper
Brusho Crystals
Shimmer ribbon pack (SAB 2018)


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!