Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Paper Pumpin Alternative Card Ideas


Today I have a couple more alternative ideas for this month's Paper Pumpkin kit.  Neither card is difficult to make at all and there are lots of different elements leftover that you can play around with.


I added a piece of designer series paper and a piece of card stock embossed with the Oh My Stars folder for the first card.


On the second card, I still used the card front and base that comes in the kit.

You can have a fun surprise kit coming your way next month!  (And since it is the 5th anniversary of Paper Pumpkin you will also get an extra surprise!)  Just go here to order yours now.


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!