Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Bright and Epic


There may be a little break in the posts after today - we have been on vacation for about a week and also have been replacing a bunch of flooring in our house before and after and have been living in a mess.  I haven't had a lot of time to play around in the stamp room, but hopefully I won't have too long of a break before I am back!


This card uses one of the Tutti Frutti card and envelopes from Sale-a-bration as well as some Bubbles and Fizz designer series paper, Epic Celebration and some Shimmer ribbon.  The colors are pretty bright so I intended the card to maybe be for a teenager...


Supplies:
Epic Celebration
Memento Black, Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral ink and markers
Whisper White, Bermuda Bay card stock
Bubbles and Fizz dsp (SAB 2018)
Tutti Frutti cards and envelopes (SAB 2018)
Shimmer Ribbon pack (SAB 2018)
2" circle punch
1 1/8" scallop circle punch


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!