Monday, February 26, 2018

Paper Pumpkin Alternative Layout


As you may have noticed, I like to create a scrapbook layout as an alternate idea for most of the Paper Pumpkin kits.  This month is no exception!


I chose a 12 x 12 piece of Garden Green card stock for the base and did a little bit of stamping with the included stamps and some Garden Green ink.  Then, I cut down an envelope and used the flower pattern as a strip behind the photo mats (which are the card fronts).


I used the negative letters from the celebrate sticker for the title and the floral piece that would have gone behind the sticker as another accent toward the top.  To complete it, I added a few of the accent stickers, vellum, linen thread and adhesive pearls.


You can have a fun surprise kit coming your way next month!  (And since it is the 5th anniversary of Paper Pumpkin you will also get an extra surprise!)  Just go here to order yours now.







No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!