Thursday, February 21, 2019

Geared Up


Two great masculine stamp sets are the Geared up Garage and One Wild Ride sets and I have incorporated both into my card today.  


The sentiment is from the Geared up Garage set and the rest of the images are from One Wild Ride.  My designer series paper is from the Tranquil Textures collection and I have also added a Classic Garage Metal Element for an accent (key).


Supplies:
One Wild Ride, Geared up Garage
Memento Black, Soft Sea Foam, Night of Navy ink
Soft Sea Foam, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Basic Gray card stock
Tranquil Textures dsp
Classic Garage Metal Elements

Classic Garage Metal Elements
Classic Garage Metal Elements 148485
Price: $7.00
Tool up cards and packages with these mini silver metal embellishments.

* 16 pieces, 8 each of 2 designs
* Key: 3/4" x 5/16" (1.9 x 0.8 cm)
* Wrench: 3/4" x 1/4" (1.9 x 0.6 cm)


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!