Monday, February 25, 2019

Painted Seasons


It is always fun to see the second releases for Sale-a-bration!  The stamp set I have used on this card is called Painted Seasons and it comes in a bundle with some coordinating designer series paper at the $100 level.  


I stamped my flowers with Fresh Fig ink and then used the paper snips to cut them out.  The leaves are stamped with Shaded Spruce and then I popped up the flowers, added some braided linen trim, a small piece of satin ribbon and some pearls to finish.


Supplies:
Painted Seasons, Beauty Abounds
Fresh Fig, Shaded Spruce ink
Very Vanilla, Soft Sea Foam card stock
3/16" braided linen trim
Basic pearls
Vanilla satin ribbon

UNSET
Painted Seasons Bundle 150349
Price: $0.00
Natural images that you can stamp in different colors to recreate different seasons. Bundle includes Designer Series Paper for easy coordination.

PAINTED SEASONS CLING STAMP SET
* 7-piece Distinktive cling stamp set
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, d

PAINTED SEASONS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
* Hand-painted imagery for each season
* 12 sheets: 3 each of 4 double-sided designs
* 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm)
* Acid free
* Lignin free

Coordinating colors: Call Me Clover, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Grapefruit Grove, Lemon Lime Twist,
Mango Melody, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!