Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Blank Vintage


Recently I put together some blank cards for a customer using pinks and grays.  For this one, I chose to use some Frosted Floral specialty designer series paper and Tropical Escape designer series paper in the background. 


I stamped the flower image from the Very Vintage hostess stamp set on the card base with Powder Pink ink and also stamped the same image on Whisper White and punched it out.  The partial doily image from the same stamp set was added with Gray Granite ink to the punched out circle as well.


To accent the layers, I used some sprigs punched out from Old Olive card stock, basic rhinestones and a punched out Starburst circle.

Supplies:
Very Vintage (hostess)
Powder Pink, Gray Granite ink
Gray Granite, Whisper White, Powder Pink card stock
In color doilies
Sprig Punch
Frosted floral specialty paper
Tropical escape dsp
Basic rhinestones
2" circle punch
Starburst circle punch



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!