Thursday, February 7, 2019

Pitcher of Flowers


This is another of the cards I created for a customer using pinks and grays...I built the color scheme from the All My Love designer series paper collection. For my stamped image, I went with the Country Home stamp set.


The pitcher and flowers are colored with Stampin' Blends and I added a piece of Galvanized metallic paper that was embossed with the Tin Tile dynamic impressions folder in between the designer series paper and the stamped image layer.


Supplies:
Country Home
Memento Black ink
Stampin' Blends
Whisper White, Lovely Lipstick card stock
Galvanized metallic paper
Tin Tile folder
All My Love dsp

Country Home Photopolymer Stamp Set
Country Home Photopolymer Stamp Set 147678
Price: $21.00
A beautiful fall in the countryside. Dried flowers, rustic jugs—just the setting to sit still for a moment and be grateful.

Photopolymer stamps
* Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don't have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 14 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, d, h
All My Love 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper
All My Love 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper 148576
Price: $11.00
Hearts and florals in classic romantic colors.

* 12 sheets: 2 each of 6 double-sided designs
* 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm)
* Acid free
* Lignin free

Coordinating colors: Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake, Flirty Flamingo, Lovely Lipstick, Soft Sea Foam, Whisper White


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!