Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Butterflies Everywhere


I die cut a few butterfly pieces using the Grapefruit Grove and Lovely Lipstick foil paper (SAB 2019) one day and there are a few ideas below...


For two of my cards, I used the Botanical Butterfly designer series paper (SAB 2019) behind the butterfly die cuts and on the others I used the Gingham Garden designer series paper.


Each has a Stitched Label framelit die cut for the sentiment and either a strip of designer series paper or ribbon as an accent.





Supplies:
Early Espresso ink
Whisper White, Crumb Cake card stock
Grapefruit Grove and Lovely Lipstick foil paper (SAB 2019)
Botanical Butterfly dsp (SAB 2019)
Gingham garden dsp
Butterfly beauty thinlits
Stitched labels framelits
baker's twine
Granny Apple Green ribbon

Butterfly Beauty Thinlits Dies
Butterfly Beauty Thinlits Dies 148536
Price: $39.00
Create die-cut butterflies in record time with Thinlits dies and the Big Shot.

Thinlits Dies help you create detailed die cuts with just a few turns of the Big Shot handle.

* 20 dies
* Largest die: 3-7/8 x 5-1/8" (9.8 x 13 cm)
* Use with Big Shot



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!