Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Mr. and Mrs.


I have been playing around with the Rectangle stitched framelits a little bit lately, on this card I have used three different shapes/sizes and for the layer with the image of the man and woman, I altered the size of the die cut.  I first cut the card stock to the size of the actual die and then I moved the top of the card stock down a little bit still lining the sides up with the stitch marks and cut again making the length shorter.  (I hope that makes sense...)


The designer series paper (Twinkle Twinkle) and the Gray Granite card stock layers are also die cut with the same set.  The image of the couple has been colored in with Stampin' Blends...


Supplies:
To Have and To Hold
Gray Granite, Memento Black ink
Whisper White, Gray Granite card stock
Twinkle Twinkle dsp
Rectangle Stitched Framelits
Stampin' Blends

To Have & To Hold Cling Stamp Set
To Have & To Hold Cling Stamp Set 148638
Price: $21.00
Celebrate the beginning of a lifetime of happy memories with wedding cards you create yourself.

Our cling stamps
* Are made of premium rubber.
* Have deeply etched images so you get a superior stamped impression each time.
* Are precut so you don't have to trim.
* Are repositionable; temporarily mount them on clear blocks for stamping, then remove them for storage.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your clear-mount stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 7 cling stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, e, h
Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies
Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies 148551
Price: $35.00
Create die-cut rectangles of different sizes in record time with Framelits dies and the Big Shot.

Framelits Dies help you create detailed die cuts with just a few turns of the Big Shot handle.

* 13 dies
* Largest die: 5-1/4" x 3-7/8" (13.3 x 9.8 cm)
* Use with Big Shot


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!