Monday, February 18, 2019

February Stamp Club Projects


I suppose it is about time to show you the stamp club projects for February since the month is already over half over!  


Our first card used the Geared up Garage stamp set, coordinating thinlits called Garage Gears thinlits and the Classic Garage designer series paper.


The second card is made with the First steps stamp set and some Twinkle Twinkle designer series paper...


I made sure they had both a boy and girl card in the same layout...


Finally, the layout uses the Botanical Butterfly designer series paper (SAB 2019) and the Rectangle Stitched framelits dies.


Remember, you can join us anytime - just to visit and see what we are all about or just plain get started :)  Contact me to do so...

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!