Friday, April 19, 2019

Your Day


My dad had a birthday this week and I wanted to use the Best Catch stamp set for his card.  For the fish, I stamped Whisper White card stock with Memento Black ink and then used Stampin' Blends to color it in...I need a little work on the right walleye colors...


The background is two different patterns of the Tranquil Textures designer series paper and some Night of Navy card stock.


Supplies:
Best Catch
Memento Black ink
Stampin' Blends
Whisper White, Night of Navy card stock
Tranquil Textures dsp
1 3/8" scallop circle punch
1 1/2" circle punch


fish cling bundle
Best Catch Cling Bundle 150605
Price: $43.00
Relax, slow down, and create cards for dads and other fishing enthusiasts.

Bundle and save! Buy these two coordinating products and save 10%.

BEST CATCH CLING STAMP SET
* 9 cling stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, e

CATCH OF THE DAY THINLITS DIES
* 9 dies
* Largest die: 3-1/4" x 1-3/4" (8.3 x 4.4 cm)
* Use with Big Shot


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!