Wednesday, April 3, 2019

March Paper Pumpkin Alternative Project


Last month's Paper Pumpkin kit was a fun card kit with pop outs on the inside of the cards.  I put together a couple of them the way they were intended and then went off on my own...


the inside...


The first alternative is a 12 x 12 scrapbook layout using the card bases cut down to create photo mats.  I also added several of the accessories for accents and popped up the cakes with Stampin' dimensionals.


I maybe should have doubled up the Stampin' dimensionals to pop the cakes up a little more...


More alternative ideas to come!  Don't forget to sign up for this month's kit by April 10th!


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!