Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Stained Glass Birthday



Make sure to check out the new clearance rack items!

I had fun playing with a few of the patterns of the Graceful Glass designer vellum collection again, coloring them in with Stampin' Blends.


I chose to use the coordinating stamp set called Painted Glass for the sentiments and a couple backgrounds and also paired the Wood Textures designer series paper with it.

The sentiments are die cut with the Stitched Shapes and Deco Label framelits.


Supplies:
Painted Glass
Stampin' Blends
Gorgeous Grape, Night of Navy, Mint Macaron ink
Mint Macaron, Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Crumb Cake, Whisper White card stock
Wood Textures dsp
Graceful Glass designer vellum
Stitched shapes framelits
Deco label framelits


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!