Monday, April 29, 2019

Wishes Your Way


I love using the dandelion images from the Dandelion Wishes stamp set for various types of cards, but for this one I chose to use a sentiment that comes in the same stamp set...


I chose a Mint Macaron background and added some Botanical Butterfly designer series paper and bakers twine before adding a sentiment stamped on a die cut from the Spot of Tea framelits collection.


Supplies:
Dandelion Wishes
Basic Black ink
Mint Macaron, Whisper White card stock
Botanical Butterfly dsp (SAB 2019)
Spot of tea framelits
baker's twine
tea framelits
Spot Of Tea Framelits Dies 146821
Price: $26.00
Create die-cut ornamental flowers, doilies and a tea cup in record time with Framelits dies and the Big Shot. Use the layering scallop circles as frames, or as tags and cards. The Edgelit piece can be used as an envelope liner for 3" x 3" (7.6 x 7.6 cm) envelopes or as a border at the bottom of the card.

Framelits Dies help you create detailed die cuts with just a few turns of the Big Shot handle.

* 9 dies
* Largest die: 2-5/8" x 2-5/8" (6.7 x 6.7 cm)
* Use with Big Shot


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!