Thursday, April 4, 2019

More March Paper Pumpkin Ideas


Here are a few more alternative ideas for the March Paper Pumpkin kit.  I put together a few graduation cards adding in a sentiment from the Well Said stamp set...


The numbers in the kit came in handy for these!


And a few more birthday cards using different pieces in the kit.  I altered several of them by cutting them down...


Finally, I cut the insert down to just the cake and popped it up on a card base adding candles behind it and a ribbon over the top.  


You can still order next month's kit which will have some of Stampin'' Up!'s Distinktive stamps inside!  Just go here to get started.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!