Monday, April 8, 2019

Happy Graduation


Graduation is just around the corner so I started making a few cards to get ready.  This is a one layer card using the Sale-a-bration stamp set called All Adorned.


I chose Gorgeous Grape, Flirty Flamingo, Lovely Lipstick and Basic Gray ink for the layers and sentiment.  The congratulations is from Flourishing Phrases and the Happy graduation is from Itty Bitty Greetings.


Supplies:
Itty Bitty Greetings, All Adorned (SAB 2019)
Gorgeous Grape, Flirty Flamingo, Lovely Lipstick and Basic Gray ink
Very Vanilla card stock
Happiness Blooms embellishments


colorful enamel dots
Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots 148805
Price: $7.00
150 adhesive-backed dots.

* 10 each of 5 colors
* 4 mm, 5 mm, 6 mm

Coordinating colors: Call Me Clover, Calypso Coral, Lovely Lipstick, Night of Navy, Pineapple Punch


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!