Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Wood Textures Sympathy


I have seen some cards made with the combination of Wood Textures designer series paper and the Painted Harvest stamp set and wanted to make a few sympathy cards with the combination...


On the lighter designer series paper I used Grapefruit Grove and Lovely Lipstick for the flowers and on the darker one I used Blueberry Bushel and Balmy Blue ink.


The sentiment is from Kindness and Compassion and I added some linen thread for an accent.

Supplies:
Painted Harvest, Kindness and Compassion
Grapefruit Grove, Lovely Lipstick, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Blueberry Bushel, Balmy Blue ink
Wood Textures dsp
Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Blueberry Bushel, Whisper White card stock
linen thread

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!