Saturday, June 22, 2013

Diagonal Thinking of You


I was playing with some diagonal cuts on another project and thought I would use the scraps for some cards.  I added this piece of Gingham Garden dsp to a piece of Daffodil Delight card stock that I embossed with the Modern Mosaic folder.
 
 
Then, I added my sentiment from Sassy Salutations and use the Artisan Label punch to create the edges on it, by only placing one side in at a time.

 
Lastly, I added a flower I made with the Simply Pressed Clay and Molds.  The clay had some Melon Mambo re-inker worked into it.
 
Colors:
Pistachio Pudding, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Whisper White  and Island Indigo (ink)

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!