Monday, October 10, 2011

Chunky Frame

These fun chunky frames have shown up on the clearance rack and are so fun to work with.  I made this one for a bridal shower gift for a sweet neighbor and awesome babysitter using some retired Love Letter Designer Series paper and some of the rhinestones that are also on the clearance rack right now.


The paper is applied to the frame with the multipurpose adhesive sheets and I used the Beautiful wings embosslit for the butterflies.


There is also a scrunched flower made with the 2 3/8" scallop circle punch and some fun retired ribbon.

1 comment:

Eileen Lang said...

You did a beautiful job on the frame. I thought about ordering some, and I think you just sold me on them.
www.eileensstampingcorner.blogspot.com/

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!