Friday, October 28, 2011

Petite Pocket

Well, this is one of those dies for the Big Shot that I looked at and thought, I don't need that one.  Of course, many talented people have created some examples that changed my mind so here is my first attempt at playing with it.


I thought it would make a good door prize for some upcoming event...maybe my Stamp A Stack next weekend :)



I used Cherry Cobbler card stock, some Holly Berry Bouquet fabric, the boho blossoms punch, Season of Joy stamp set and basic pearls.  A very quick and easy little project!

Remember, you can get the Big Shot FREE this month if you sign up as a demonstrator!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!