Sunday, October 30, 2011

Open Sea

I needed some more masculine cards for my stash and went to The Open Sea for this one. 


I used Sherrill Graff's idea for the faux seal - you melt down embossing powders on aluminum foil in an oven that has been heated to 200 degrees and then shut off.  You can make a bunch and store them in a sealed plastic bag and then when you are ready to use them, use your heat tool to reheat, ink your stamp with versamark and then press it into the warm embossing powder chip.



Supplies:
The Open Sea
Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla card stock
Crumb Cake, Soft Suede and Night of Navy classic ink
gold and clear embossing powder
versamark
heat tool
hemp twine
glue dots
sponges

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!