Sunday, October 9, 2011

Free BIG SHOT!!

Who doesn't love free stuff and especially this fantastic item!  I think I use it on 95% of my projects and absolutely LOVE it!  Well, now you can get it FREE by signing up as a demonstrator in October! 


If you already have the Big Shot and still want more free stuff, you may substitute other products up to $100 in value!

This promotion will work with either the Digital Plus starter kit or the standard starter kit and you can click on the picture above to get started.  You will already receive $340 + in merchandise when you sign up plus the bonus Big Shot or $100 in merchandise.  Once you do that, you have until March 31st to decide if you want to stay active or just keep your goodies. 

Contact me if you would like more information or have any questions at ksobolik@hotmail.com
I would love to have you join with me!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!