Monday, October 24, 2011

Falling Leaves

This card is definitely appropriate for this time of year in North Dakota!  Our challenge this week at Late Night Stampers is Leaves and Tress and this is my first sample for you.


I used some textured Very Vanilla cardstock for my stamping base and added a strip of Spice Cake designer series paper along with a button and linen thread at the top.

Supplies:
Day of Gratitude
Spice Cake DSP
Early Espresso, More Mustard and Very Vanilla card stock
Cajun Craze, Early Espresso and More Mustard classic ink
linen thread
button

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!