Monday, October 3, 2011

Wicked Treats

The theme this week at Late Night Stampers is Halloween treats so I quickly made up a couple little holders that would work for lots of items - licorice, pencils, pixie sticks, etc. 


I just took a piece of the Frightful Sight designer series paper that was 4" x 5" and folded it in half.  It is held together with snail adhesive on the side and then I crimped the bottom.  The half circle is made with the 1 3/8" circle punch.
Quick and easy treat holders that are great if you have a lot to make!


Supplies:
Wicked Cool stamp set
Frightful Sight DSP
Basic Black and Whisper White card stock
Basic Black and Cajun Craze classic ink
hemp twine
Cherry Cobbler/White baker's twine
Black 1/2" scallop dots ribbon
crimper tool
1 1/4" circle punch
1 3/8" circle punch

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!