Sunday, October 2, 2011

Gratitude Medallions

I had some extra stamped medallions from the Day of Gratitude set left over from a project I did a while ago and decided to make them into cards.  They are paired with the Well Worn designer series paper and layered on some cork that was cut out with the 3" die in the Big Shot.


One version...


and the other version.


Supplies:
Day of Gratitude, Occasional Quotes
Well Worn DSP
River Rock, Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla card stock
River Rock, Not Quite Navy, Cajun Craze and Early Espresso classic ink
modern label punch
3/4" circle punch
3" die
Big Shot
cork sheets
dimensionals
basic pearls
antique brads
denim ribbon

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!