Saturday, October 15, 2011

Nature Walk Thanks

This is one of the cards my club girls received this month with their orders made using the Nature Walk stamp set.  After stamping and assembling, I used the Log Cabin smooch spritz all over it and I like the way it turned out.  I tend to stay away from the darker smooch colors, but this time it worked well.


Supplies:
Nature Walk
Always Artichoke, Chocolate chip, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla card stock
Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Night of Navy, Crumb Cake classic ink
curly label punch
linen thread
Log Cabin smooch spritz

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!