Friday, January 10, 2014

Free Markers!


Yes, I said FREE!  Who doesn't love Stampin' Up!'s markers and to get them free is an awesome bonus, don't you think?
 
Well, from tomottow until February 10th, if you sign up for My Paper Pumpkin, you will get a set of 2012 - 2014 In Color Stampin' Write Markers ($14.95 value) FREE with your first kit!
 
https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=2004157
 
New Paper Pumpkin subscribers who sign up here between January 11 and February 10, 2014, will receive a FREE set of 2012-2014 In Color Stampin' Write Markers -a $14.95 value-with their Welcome Kit.
 
My Paper Pumpkin is a monthly subscription service that delivers a fun project to your door with all the supplies you need to make what is in the kit!  Although there are directions and pictures, you can do your own thing too if you like to think outside the box. 
 
You never know what you will get until it arrives in your mailbox so it is always a surprise!
 
Just get started here if My Paper Pumpkin sounds like your kind of fun or give it as a gift to someone who needs a creative escape! 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!