Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Sweet Birthday!

 
 
My card sample for you today has a mix of Occasions, Sale-a-bration and photopolymer stamp items.  The cupcake is from the Another Great Year stamp set in the Occasions catalog and the words are from the photopolymer stamp set called Countless sayings. 
 


 
Supplies:
Countless sayings
Another Great Year
Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe, Bermuda Bay card stock
Bermuda Bay and Crumb Cake ink
Sweet Sorbet dsp (SAB 2014)
essentials wooden elements
modern label punch
word window punch
5/8" natural chevron ribbon
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!