Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Watercolor Note Cards

 
I don't normally make note size cards, but since I just LOVE the Watercolor Wonder patterns in the Occasions catalog, I decided to try the note card package.  Over the next few days I will share with you the quick and easy cards I created with the package (and I do mean QUICK and EASY!).  

 
A simple piece of card stock cut into a banner, a sentiment and mat and you have a beautiful note card to send to someone special!  The card on the right isn't any more difficult - just punch out a sentiment and add a strip of card stock, a Sweet Sorbet accessory flower and a candy dot!
 
Supplies:
Yippee Skippee
Smoky Slate, Calypso Coral ink
Daffodil Delight, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Basic Gray card stock
Watercolor Wonder note cards
Sweet sorbet accessory kit
Brights candy dots
Decorative label punch
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!