Monday, January 13, 2014

Something New


Out Late Night Stampers challenge for the next two weeks is - Something New -- It's a new year so let's make a card, L/O, or 3D project to celebrate something new (wedding, baby, home,etc.). 
 
I decided on baby for my card and used the Baby Prints and Cuddles and Kisses stamp sets.

 
I just love the two new angled topper punches in the Occasions catalog - they are SO easy to use to make quick tags!  The one on this card is the scalloped tag topper punch and I added some Coastal Cabana ruffle stretch trim to it.

 
Hope you come over and play along or check out the design team samples!
Supplies:
Cuddles and Kisses, Baby Prints
Soft Suede and Coastal Cabana ink
Very vanilla, Soft Suede, Pool Party card stock
Retro Fresh designer series paper
Brights candy dots
Scalloped tag topper punch
Coastal Cabana ruffle stretch trim
Decorative Dots folder
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!